Our firm, a dynamic and growing 40-person local Ottawa public accounting firm is seeking a talented, energetic and enthusiastic CPA with some public accounting or industry experience to take on the role of manager. This role would entail the following duties:
- review of audit, review and compilation files as well as T2, T1 and T3 returns;
- preparation of more complex files (SR&ED returns, etc.);
- assisting the partners with work flow, work assignment and scheduling tasks;
- liaison with junior staff with regard to supervision, training and work prioritization;
- liaison with client relations in terms of meetings, consultative engagements and day-to-day queries.
While we encourage in-office attendance, we are willing to consider other hybrid models.
This role has identifiable future partner/advancement potential.
We look forward to working with you!