Copy of Senior Risk Analyst
- CPA status
- CPA Member
Get ready to drive your career forward. Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development - and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We are caring. We are leaders. We are innovators. We are collaborative. We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right and feeling good about it
Who we are
As Canada's largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe - whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our 2.4M+ Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward. Our diverse organization provides roadside assistance, insurance, technology, retail, and travel solutions through its various subsidiaries.
What you will do:
- Help businesses identify, assess and monitor risk, advise on risk assessment and monitor action plans.
- Conduct bottom-up risk meetings with the business (e.g., Risk Control Self- Assessments (RCSA), completing risk registers and pyramids).
- Coordinate the investigation, processing of Operational Risk Incidents.
- Work collaboratively with governance and control functions such as IA, Finance, HR, Legal/Compliance, IT Security to guide the development of operational risk management and mitigation strategies
- Enable effective management of risk at the front-line level by training and coaching on risk management best practices
- Support the business in risk governance and support the monitoring of compliance with key regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Lead and facilitate the Corporate Insurance process for CCG and its subsidiaries
- Assist in the development and implementation of ORM infrastructure ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements (i.e. OSFI guidelines)
- Provide guidance to the business on the integration of ORM with the execution of strategic business plans
- Support management in the development of aligned operational plans to ensure CCG has risk management capabilities
Who you are :
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Business Admin/Commerce/Finance/Economics/Mathematics/IT/Data Analytics/Computer Science
- Professional designation would be advantageous
- Industry / professional accreditation (CSC, CIP, FCIP, CRM, CPA) would be an asset
- Experience in facilitating projects/programs that involved cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to cater and customize communications to suit the needs of various stakeholders
- Prior knowledge/experience in executing a risk-based or controls-based program or framework.
- Prior experience with ORM regulatory requirements including OSFI’s Guideline for Operational Risk Management OR knowledge of the Insurance and/or Financial Services industry and regulatory environment.
- Prior knowledge/experience with Governance, Risk and Compliance and Controls frameworks
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). CCG will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
As an organization we are focused on Member safety, which includes the safety and well-being of our Associates. Therefore, you must be and remain fully vaccinated as a condition of employment.
Apply for Copy of Senior Risk Analyst
Already uploaded your Resume? Sign in to apply instantly