CPA – Manager (Partnership Opportunity)
Senathi & Associates, CPA’s seeking a Manager with CPA to join our professional team with 3 other CPA’s and 4 staff accountants. The majority of staff have been with the practice for over 10 years.
The ideal candidate will be an individual with over 5 years public accounting experience.
The candidate should have aspirations to become a partner in 2 to 5 years.
- Meeting with staff accountants to ensure all assignments are budgeted,
- Complete file review of compilation engagements and assurance engagements,
- Ensuring they are completed in accordance with the standards,
- Preparation and/or detailed review of T2 corporate tax returns, family trust returns and non-resident tax returns,
- Review complicated personal tax returns, Identify tax planning opportunities and discuss with the partner and in-house tax specialist.
Apply for CPA – Manager (Partnership Opportunity)
Already uploaded your Resume? Sign in to apply instantly