Senior Financial Analyst
Precision Castparts Corporation is a leading global supplier to the aerospace industry. We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and passionate individual to join our PCC Pickering Team as a Senior Financial Analyst.
We are looking for a Team player, who is comfortable wearing multiple hats, excited to explore creative and innovative solutions to problems, interested in building and maintaining strong relationships, and focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience. As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, to learn and develop your skill sets, and to make an impact.
- Prepares timely and comprehensive reports including analysis of financial data and audits covering daily flex and weekly battle plan.
- Responsible for all operational statements and will coordinate with Division and Corporate finance to achieve the goals and objectives of the business within the scope of PCC policies.
- Responsible for safeguarding, controlling, and monitoring of all company assets through cycle counting or other audit methodologies.
- Responsible for the Capex spend, approval, monitoring and reporting related assets.
- Hold monthly/weekly meetings as needed with operations to monitor approved budgets.
- Responsible for the inventory reporting, excess and obsolete provisions, reconciliation to perpetual system and making necessary ledger adjustments.
- Responsible for weekly and month inventory meetings, making sure the PCC policies are followed and for audit supports.
- Lead the annual physical inventory counts and follow up with the difference analysis and shrink adjustments.
- Manages financial and SOX audits with internal and external auditors and provide recommendations for procedural improvements for assets and inventories.
- Acts as business unit Ethics Officer regarding compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and oversees the related internal controls.
- Assists management with negotiation and review of long-term agreements with customers.
- Serves as advisor to, and strategic partner with, the General Manager/Group Controller assisting in most decisions related to forecasts and new initiatives to drive potential profit improvement opportunities and other avenues in pursuit of operational excellence.
- Provide leadership in strengthening internal communications with staff at all levels throughout the organization; create and promote a positive and supportive work environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Experiences:
- CPA, CMA or CPA Designation or in the final stages of completion.
- Experience in plant accounting/finance systems including strong understanding in the use of MA Excel.
- GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley knowledge is required. Track record of improving internal controls highly valued.
- Exceptional analytical abilities and understanding of accounting and finance issues in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to analyze financial data and working knowledge of profitability and variance analysis.
- A proactive, hands-on strategic thinker with solid problem-solving skills which allows for strategic data interpretation vs. simple reporting.
- Experience presenting to management with confidence and precision.
- Solid, overall business acumen and a strong mindset for continuous improvement.
- Attention to detail and an attitude of 100% compliance with all company and regulatory requirements.
- Work requires strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- High energy level and the ability to work flexible hours.
If you’d like to further your career with a dynamic leader in the aerospace industry, we invite you to apply. We offer a competitive compensation program, bonus plan, retirement plan contributions, and a comprehensive benefit package.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls or agencies please.
Precision Castparts Corp. is owned by Berkshire Hathaway. PCC is a global and diversified leader in manufacturing large, complex metal components and products such as structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. PCC operates hundreds of facilities world-wide. If you are looking for a challenge, to be rewarded for your results and you thrive in fast-paced environments, PCC is the right place to build your career.
At Precision Castparts Corporation, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to our organization and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let our recruitment team know.