COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
means working in a healthy, inclusive, and skilled workplace that puts forward the best conditions to bring together unique teams where employees are empowered to act. It also means being at the centre of ambitious economic and financial projects to see further and to do things differently, to fuel the success of Canadian entrepreneurs.
- , including an Employee Savings and Investment Plan where BDC matches part of your voluntary contributions, a Defined Benefit Pension Plan, a $750 wellness and health care spending account, to name a few
- In addition to paid vacation each year, five , , and our
- A model that truly balances work and personal life
- , and , and much more...
We are looking for an individual who can build and develop a portfolio of businesses in various industries within the region of Barrie. In this position, you will create business financing opportunities, as well as collaborate with the BDC Advisory team, to offer tailored solutions in order to support their growth.
As a Commercial Account Manager, you will be at the forefront of driving BDC's growth and expanding our client base. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting and lead generation: Identifying potential clients through market research, networking, and targeted outreach to establish new business opportunities.
- Client relationship management: Building strong, long-lasting relationships with clients, understanding their financing needs, and providing personalized solutions to address their unique challenges.
- Advisory: Collaborating with clients to understand their challenges and goals and offer expert advice.
- Market analysis: Keeping abreast of industry trends, competitor activities, and changes in the commercial financing landscape to identify new market niches and opportunities.
- Proposal development: Preparing persuasive proposals and presentations that showcase our financing products and advisory services, tailored to each client's requirements.
- Collaborative teamwork: Partnering with our internal teams, including underwriters and credit analysts, to ensure seamless execution of financing solutions for our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field. An MBA is a plus.
- Knowledge of commercial lending products, financing options, and credit analysis.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken, negotiation, and presentation skills to engage and persuade potential clients effectively.
- Capacity to think concisely.
- Results-oriented mindset with the ability to work independently and meet or exceed sales targets.
- Access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
Join us in making a significant impact on businesses and shaping their success!
Proudly and , we are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, inclusive and accessible environment where all employees can thrive and feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work. If you require an accommodation to complete your application, please do not hesitate to contact us at .
While we appreciate all applications, we advise that only the candidates selected to participate in the recruitment process will be contacted.