FP&A Analyst (Financial Planning & Analysis)
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is dedicated to providing Canadians with the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and community-setting services.
We are hiring a FP&A Analyst (Financial Planning & Analysis) who is ready to partner with CTGs business leaders by analyzing and forecasting our financial data based on our monthly reporting. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the FP&A Analyst is a change agent, data-driven, strategic mindset, business partner, key member of our finance team that can provide detailed financial analysis and build business models to help with the company’s growth initiatives.
This is a full-time permanent position in a hybrid environment of home and in-office based in our Mississauga location.
What you’ll be doing:
- Telling stories within financial data is life. As an effective business partner with our internal stakeholders, you’ll be providing financial data analysis that will drive leadership’s organizational decisions, including owning the finance deliverables for RFPs, financial modeling, and sensitivity analysis.
- Management reporting, budgeting, and forecasting is second nature to you as you help business leaders identify key trends and drive financial accountability and process improvement across the business.
- You get excited by the variety and new challenges. You’re not deterred by frequent ad hoc reporting. You are curious and have a “roll up your sleeves” approach as a business partner to our Senior Governance Team (SGT).
Skills needed for success:
- Undergraduate degree in accounting/business
- Hold or are pursuing an accounting designation (CPA)/MBA degree and have strong technical skills
- 3-5 years of accounting, financial planning and analysis
- Experience in financial modeling, scenario/sensitivity analysis
- Experience in owning budgeting/forecasting activities
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, preferred experience using Nav/Power BI
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Proven track record of demonstrating strong integrity, teamwork and character
What you can expect:
As a member of Closing the Gap Healthcare, we are built to be a Team Made for Caringtm, you can expect:
- Competitive Total Compensation package
- Comprehensive health and dental package, including comprehensive support for mental health
- Group RRSP Matching
- Extensive learning and development career opportunities
- A culture of performance recognition and appreciation
- A commitment to excellence
Who we are:
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian-owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health) funded organization. We are dedicated to providing people of all ages the highest level of care across a wide range of home-based and clinic healthcare services. Everything we do is based on ethical principles and compassion, together with our commitment to meet the highest practice standards. We are, in every way, A Team Made for Caring™.
The Not So Fine Print:
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, and who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.
Closing the Gap is committed to a high-quality and safe environment for our team members and clients/families. At Closing the Gap, we strongly encourage all new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza as unvaccinated team members put themselves, co-workers, their clients, their client’s families, and CTG’s communities at unnecessary risk.
Closing the Gap is committed to the success of all its team members. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.